Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Burned fingers

I've got bullet connectors down. They are actually fairly easy. It's splicing a bunch of wires together with solder that is darn hard.


This just isn't a good solution. Since these need to be insulated, I'll just drill a bunch of holes in a plastic bottle cap, insert wires, and then do the soldering. Pictures tomorrow.

Also, how do you get this prop mount attached to the motor? No instructions and so far, I have not found any tutorials online.


The prop mount definitely goes on that side, but I can see no way to attach it. Frustrating.

I thought I was half way done Monday night, but no. I only had most of the bullet connectors done. The power spider and figuring out some of these issues without instructions continue to be challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment